2018 Ottawa Conference on Security & Defence
22-23 February, 2018
Ottawa, Ontario ~ Fairmont Château Laurier
2018 Conference Theme: Canadian Security and Defence in the New World (dis)Order
The largest public conference of its kind in Canada addressing security and defence policy, military capability planning and analysis.
Over 600 attendees attend yearly including key decision makers from the Canadian Armed Forces, Department of National Defence, Public Safety, business, defence and security industry and Academia.
The Conferences fosters networking opportunities, fuels relevant debates and provides a highly informative forum from a Canadian and foreign policy point of view.
2018 Conference Theme: Canadian Security and Defence in the New World (dis)OrderConference on Security and Defence Draft Agenda 2018 Web Version Day 1
Conference on Security and Defence Draft Agenda 2018 Web Version Day 2
Access to the full 2-day conference program
Access to all coffee breaks, and luncheon events for 2 days.
NEW! Participant Lists: Contact lists will be provided at Registration desks for those participants who opt into the Contact Distribution Program. Know exactly who is in the room, make face to face contacts onsite and connect directions post event.
The Ross Munro Media Award is awarded to a Canadian journalist who has made an outstanding contribution to the general public’s understanding of Canadian security and defence issues annually during the Conference. Recipients of the Ross Munro Award, are honoured at the Ottawa Conference of Security and Defence event annually.
CDAI has secured a hotel room block at the Fairmont Château Laurier for participants of the Ottawa Conference on Defence and Security. Please note this opportunity is based on a first come first serve basis, space is limited and is time sensitive.
Room Block Closes: January 20, 2018
To reserve your room please click following link: Book your room
CDA Institute is pleased to be releasing our enhanced sponsorship program. If you are looking to spotlight your company and its capabilities to targeted industry and government leaders we strongly suggest you reach out to Jennifer Giguere, Director of Business Development and Programs to discuss the many options and price points that are available.
Receive the visibility and ROI you search for in your sponsorship expenditures.
Sponsorships are sold on a first come first serve basis.
- Do you want your company spotlighted to prestigious domestic and international sector representatives, parliamentarians and Canadian Armed Forces leaders?
- Are you aiming to market directly to your defence and security target market without the high costs of print media ads?
- Are you looking for lead generation opportunities to close to 600 sector leaders and decision makers over 2 consecutive days?
- Do you aim to sharpen your competitive edge and brand awareness with extensive longer term marketing initiatives with improved return on investment?
- Does your company seek impactful and cost efficient marketing and networking business development initiatives?
Have your company footprint at the conference by securing a display area.
Table Top Display Exhibit – $3,000
- Spotlight your company
- Educate conference attendees about your services or capabilities
- Foster the growth of existing connections
- Build on the opportunity of new industry relationships
- Grow your brand image
- Six-foot draped table (no barrier walls or partitions)
- 2 – Chairs
- Logo on the event website and link to company website
- Opportunity to distribute company marketing material from your tabletop space during the whole event
- 1 Full access conference registration including 2 luncheons
- Company listing in event program
Notes of mention
Space is limited
Display locations are assigned by CDAI and not selected by organizations/ companies. space location is assigned giving priority to event sponsors, exhibit history and then in date order of booking with payment.
Exhibitors may not sublet, assign, or share any booths, table top displays, or any part of allocated exhibit space with another company or organization and all exhibit benefits are non-transferable. (i.e. advertising space, pre-registrant mailing labels, etc)
Exhibitors may enhance booth technical capabilities by securing the audio/visual rental and services of Baldwin aw – conference exclusive AV provider.