Canadians are inseparable from their electronic devices. Smartphones, laptops and all manner of objects connected to the “internet of things” permeate our daily lives from the moment we wake up to the moment we fall asleep again. And it is easy to understand why: the devices that keep us connected in an increasingly wired world keep us informed, entertained and productive. In the course of human history, few other technologies have revolutionized and simultaneously made more convenient our habits of work, play and rest in so short a time. But all of this has come with a cost: our security.
- Walk the Talk: Time to Operationalize Canada’s Whole-of-Government Approach to Twenty-First Century Conflict March 29, 2019
- BUDGET 2019 OVERVIEW – Defence and Security March 20, 2019
- Future of Canada’s Cybersecurity March 19, 2019
- Using Social Media to Tackle Recruiting Shortages in the Armed Forces March 7, 2019
- Vimy Paper No. 41: The Art of War Games March 5, 2019